Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 11/10/09

  • "Fuckery"



    Smh. On so many levels. I came across this video on The Smoking Section of a soulless mother tricking her son into thinking he'd gotten an XBOX 360 for Xmas. I'm not really sure why she didn't get him some clippers instead of clothes. Woulda been more useful. Watching this, you can't help but feel bad for the kid while his family laughs at his expense. It's all good though, he'll have his revenge in 15 years when he kills them all and makes sofa covers out of them.
  • "Wale Folarin" Hyped as it was, Attention Deficit delivered. At least on the first couple listens. It's not a classic or anything like that, but it's one of the better albums I've heard this year. No DL link for you today. Go out and support!
  • "Childhood" I completed my holy jersey trinity today after I won this Penny Hardaway on eBay. This plus Mike plus Deion Sanders and my collection is in full effect. $20 shipped, gotta love the internet.
  • "Liquor"



    I don't want to make light of this lady almost getting run the hell over by a train, but I've done a lot of stuff in my life I didn't want to. It's not like she died or anything. What the hell was she drinking? Rubbing alcohol? I've been on many a subway platform while sauced, and train tracks have the unique ability of sobering your ass up. Despite what the Cuervo in you is saying, that 3rd rail is screaming "stay the FUCK away from me" a lot louder.

1 comment:

DSD said...

I'm mad she was miraculously able to stand right when it stopped.