Thursday, December 24, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 12/24/09

  • "Senate" They only get one thumb up for passing the health care bill. Gotta love the billions in subsidies that less-fortunate citizens will get towards their medical care - imagine how much more we'd have to give to people if we stopped kidding ourselves in Afghanistan. But, the insurance companies still got their way. They still got the public option eliminated. I'll stop nitpicking though. Good job government.
  • "John Salmons" I was glad he got benched until I read his emo quotes in today's paper. Some highlights: "It was said (Tuesday) that I'm pretty much the reason we're losing." "We're losing, I haven't been playing well, I just got taken out of the starting lineup. So put two and two together." Damn. Right before Christmas too. Well, John, I'm sorry to see you so blue. Take your 7-figure salary and get yourself something nice this weekend. Like a jumper.
  • "Fuckery"



    Sigh...I guess tomorrow is supposed to be Hay-Seuss' birthday. I tried to convince myself that this was a joke, but I severely underestimated the depths people will sink to for the hustle. I even called the place. Bail out!!!

No comments: