Monday, December 7, 2009

History Final Today

So I planned on getting up at 10:30 this morning and putting in about 6 hours of studying for my history final tonight. I got up at 12:43 pm. So no time for a post today.

I did run across a, uh, interesting article on The Big Lead. Pretty much says that black people hate Tiger now more than ever before. I disagree wholeheartedly with that. What Tiger has done for sport and the possibility of getting young minority kids interested in golf far outweighs the homely harem of snowbunnies he got caught up with. Some of the quotes here make you wonder if this article is even real: ""If Tiger Woods had cheated on his gorgeous white wife with black women, the golfing great's accident would have been barely a blip in the blogosphere." Your for real? It's Tiger Woods, man. There probably would've been a bigger reaction. At least more sympathy for little Elin.

I never said idiocy couldn't be interesting to read.

Look out for the 3D Dimensions Vol. 1 mixtape dropping later today this week. Link to come.

No comments: