Monday, January 18, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> F*** Wit MLK Day

  • "Sloth" After looking back on these past few days, I can honestly say that I've never had a more unproductive weekend in my entire life. The first bad sign was that it started on Wednesday. 4 football games, a couple more basketball games, and half of Team America: World Police later, I've got pretty much nothing to show for this weekend. My only saving grace? I didn't have shit to do anyways.
  • "Bearbricks" As overpriced and purposeless as they are, these BMW x Medicom Bearbricks are pretty tight. Props High Snobiety. *Hint* Unless you really drive a BMW, don't put one of these on your keychain. I'll just make fun of you.
  • "Brett Favre"



    I hate him and I always will, but I gotta respect the game. He made the Cowboys look foolish yesterday, and then proceeded to sing the future Record of the Year "Pants on the Ground" in the locker room. Via TBL.

1 comment:

sam said...

Farve is such a G!