Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Busy....Real Busy...I'm So Busy

Halfway through this hell week. Saturday and Sunday I'm about to be wilin' because I've unhealthily busy these past few days. So today will be another shortie but goodie. Kinda like me.

Some screenshots for the new NBA Jam leaked today
. I can not wait. So glad my mom bought a Wii last year to "exercise". The KG one is my favorite.


Much love to my first troll too. You can check the wrath in the comment section of the post below. Now I know I've truly arrived in this here blogosphere. I have my very own troll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make you famous

sam said...

trolls stay trolling. getting back to the other post, If nas hasn't put out an album or mixtape (with new material) in 1.5 yeas, how does that make him more relevant than to hip-hop culture (not popular culture) than Bun B who has come out with one studio album and one mixtape within the past 10 months. And bun b has been releasing many one-off tracks and has been on hella features on other people's albums/mixtapes (See Drake's, B.oB.'s, Mike Posner, Yelawolf's, and Chester French's mixtapes and Gucci Mane's,and Statik Selector's albums)...

Seriously what's Nas released in the past year...cuz your view of relevant is pretty narrow. And yes I know he's doing the distant relatives album with damien marley and he did do Rock the bells. But Bun seems to have time to record and tour too. Album sales are not the best way to judge an artists relevancy to hip hop. I mean drake only sold 73,000 copies of the So Far Gone EP his first week and he is by far the most relevant person to hip hop aside from lil' wayne I suppose...