Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/16/10

  • "Buffalo Joe's" I can think of few more satisfying ways to start your day than a lunch at Buff Joe's. It is the best place for wings in the city of Evanston. Hands down. I just pounded a single order of suicide x BBQ wings and a side of fries with Alex and Cody, and I don't regret a thing. Actually, that's a lie. I regret not going for the double order of wings. You only live once, right? It feels like someone is blowing balloons inside my chest right now, and I'll probably fall into an itis-induced coma during Plant People in a couple hours, but it was totally worth it.
  • "Wiz" A new track from Mr. Khalifa called "Cabin Fever". Props 2DBz.
  • "Sanaa Lathan" Just because.

1 comment:

DSD said...

You already know how I feel about graffiti. Amazing.