Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/18/10

  • "Trades" Guess the Bulls are for real about trying to land Bosh or Wade this summer. They gave away Tyrus Thomas and John Salmons yesterday for Flip Murray, Acie Law a bunch of expiring contracts, some draft picks, and a $50 gift card to Finish Line. This puts Los Bulls more than $20 million under the salary cap, and that, combined with the chance to play with Derrick Rose, should be enough to get somebody. Right? They can't possibly eff this one up too.
  • "Boredom"



    This is why I love the internet. I'm not sure what it says about somebody when they have Mortal Kombat graphics and soundbites readily available, but I can't knock the effort. This is almost as funny as the original. Props TSS.
  • "LDRS" This is probably their flickin'-est fitted since the Tiffany cap. I'm sure the copper Pennys have a lot to do with it, but I'm considering putting a dent in my first SafeRide paycheck on Saturday when this drops.
  • "Fuckery"

     

    Fair or foul? I guess the title gives away my opinion on it. I don't know about comparing this to KKK activity like your boy says in the video, but this is fucked nonetheless. Via Bossip.
  • "Meth, Ghost, and Rae" YES. Via 2DBz.

2 comments:

sam said...

the UCLA thing is just another version of a Pimp's/Baller's and hoe's party. It's all offensive. This was just a more blatant version of the same disrespect.

dallaswright921 said...

yea. Cinco de Mayo is messed up too in my opinion. Sombreros are fine, but anything more than that is fucked. But then again it isn't up to me to determine what is offensive to Mexicans either