Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/24/10

  • "Civil Court" Like to send another fuck thank you to Evanston Parking Enforcement for forcing me to get up at 9 am this morning and walk over to the civic center to contest another bullshit parking ticket. $40 was just enough to get me outta bed after a full SafeRide shift last night, and also just enough to have me cursing the parking attendants' mothers and unborn children while I trudged over to Simpson and Ridge. I won the case. Again. Feels good, but I'd rather just not have bogus tickets put on my car in the future.
  • "Friday" I had a tiny dilemma last night regarding my Friday night plans. Behind Door #1: a Wiz Khalifa show at Abbey Pub followed by a party at the Hard Rock Hotel with friends from high school. Retail value = $15. Behind Door #2: the AKA Ball. Retail value = $15. I'm all about supporting my beautiful black women, but I'll have to catch y'all on the next go-round ladies. Okaaaaaaaaaay!
  • "Howard Stern"



    He's an asshole, but he's also one of the greatest pranksters of our time. This, ladies and gentlemen, is why they pay him the big bucks. Props TBL.
  • "Real Estate" Via HuffPost. Well damn, Chet!......*Puts on ski mask*...........<-- Kidding of course.
  • "Movie Shit" This is probably the most incredible thing I've ever heard. Some lingerie model named Angie Sanselmente Valencia (I could stop right there) is on the run from los federales b/c she IS A FUCKING DRUG LORD. A drug lord. Yes. Not only is she a beautiful woman who takes pictures in her underwear for a living, her side gig is moving kilos of coke. Or maybe it's vice-versa. Oh, and it gets better. She's allegedly recruited other undies models to move weight with her. I'm considering dropping out of school to go be the Elvira to her Tony. Props HuffPost.

No comments: