Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/9/10

  • "Dunks" Great timewaster over on ESPN.com. They've started this fan-decided dunk contest. You get to vote on 8 head-to-head match-ups in the first round until a champion is crowned. My completely and totally biased pick: Mike going baseline on the whole Knicks squad and then yamming on Pat Ewing. It was in a huge playoff game too, which pushes it over the top.
  • "Phrozen Hearts" Here's the promo video I did for A Mu's bar party on Friday night. I aims to be there, and I advise you do too. If you don't, all the work I did on this video would go to waste. And then I couldn't be your friend anymore. Stay till the end.

video
  • "Swimsuits" Today is a national holiday: SI Swimsuit Edition Day. I only know the names of a handful of the models, but that isn't important. What is are things like body paint and strategically placed beads, sand, and hands. Props TBL for the visuals. This is safe for work. But if it isn't safe at your job, then quit that shit b/c that's not a place you want to spend your day.
  • "Fuckery" Maybe crack has finally made its way into the mainstream. This story is ridiculous on many levels and, of course, it happened in Michigan. Flint, not Detroit, but that's close enough. A guy was jailed yesterday after he (try to follow me) went to the police station to report that he'd been robbed at gunpoint while trying to buy crack rocks with his credit card. While snitching on yourself for trying to cop some hard with your Mastercard is enough to merit getting locked up, this guy had also stolen the car that he'd just reported missing. Sounds like a crackhead to me. TBL again.
  • "Drake" Aubrey announced his "Away From Home" tour today. The closest he'll come to Chicago is Eastern Illinois University on April 6th, but if you're enough of a stan to make the drive to Charleston, IL, then go for it. I'm not afraid to admit I'm a Drizzy fan. What I respect about him, besides that he makes good music, is the fact that he isn't afraid to do things differently. Instead of just having Gudda Gudda (...it's Gudda Gudda...so Gudda Gudda) and Nikki 'Hot Dog In A Hallway' Minaj open for him, Drake is putting on fellow Toronto artist K-Os. If you don't know K-Os, Google him. He's incredible. Props 2DBz.

No comments: