Monday, February 15, 2010

No Full Post For You

I'm goin to get me some government money today at the John Hancock Center, so I'll be gone from like lunch to dinner. Some Army research study. $100 for 2 hours of my day. That's cocaine wages so how could I say no? Best believe I won't be signing a damn thing while I'm in there, though. Not without reading it 4 times over. I won't be the one they dupe into 3 tours in Afghanistan. Nope.

Anyways, for your post-Valentine's Day viewing pleasure, here's a little gem of fuckery I found over at 2DopeBoyz. It's essentially a highlight tape for the Weakest Dudes in the Western Hemisphere Dating Service. Don't quote me on that though.


Hi, my name is Phil. Most of my friends call me Big Phil, though....

1 comment:

BreukelensFinest said...

this is the funniest shit ive seen in a while! lmaoo