Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 3/30/10

  • "Overkill" There's a lot of weed slang out there: tree, green, bud, buddha, reggie, reefer. My personal favorite is "kill". It's kinda ironic, seeing as cannabis has never killed anyone via overdose, but some of the strains out here earn the title. I came across a ridiculous story over at HMJ about a strain of jolly green that's been showing up in Colorado. It's called Cannabis Caviar, and it's going for cocaine prices. $60 a gram. The buds are already of the highest quality, but whoever created this obviously didn't think that would suffice. The buds are also soaked in hash oil and then dried for a couple weeks. Clear your schedule (and your bank account) if you intend on messing with this. It'll have you looking at the refrigerator for 4 hours for real.
  • "Redesign" I got bored last night - seems to happen a lot when I'm here - before I went to El Lodge. I tooled around with a free website engine called Wix and ended up redesigning this blog. It's all shiny and Flash-based and what not, but I don't really like it. Yet, at least. The music player is janky, and there are ads everywhere. Plus, you can't link to "outside sites". Say what? The fuck else would I link to? Anyways, you can check the alternate MDT5 out here. I'll update both for a few days, but I still like the OG site.
  • "Erykah Badu" New Amerykah Part Two: Return of the Ankh officially dropped today. Please support genius. Financial support, smart asses.

No comments: