Thursday, April 29, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 4/29/10

  • "August"



    I associate August with two things: my sister's birthday and the release of Madden [insert any year you've been alive for]. Not necessarily in that order either. Sorry Camille. EA Sports just let loose a preview of this year's upcoming game, complete with commentary from the almighty Gus Johnson. It's impossible for Madden to suck, but I'm curious about how they've cut game lengths in half.
  • "Fuckery" Adopting a child is often a beautiful thing. That doesn't mean I can't make fun of it though. Especially when it involves Sandra Bullock taking her role in The Blind Side a little too seriously. Somebody should tell her that its okay to break character, before we see little Louis in a helmet and some shoulder pads.
  • "Lupe"



    The video for "I'm Beamin" dropped today. Not really much to say about it, just click and enjoy.
  • "Mac 'n' Cheese" Macaroni and cheese is as close to perfection as humanity has ever come. God probably eats mac 'n' cheese. What makes it the greatest food ever is that you can put anything on it and it still goes hard: bacon, jalapenos, chili, more cheese, it doesn't matter. The Tribune put together some of the most creative macaroni meals in the city. As a man, I could never pay $10 for mac 'n' cheese. But when you put lobster on top, principles go out the window.
  • "Saturday" Get your lawn chairs and umbrellas ready. The Silver Anniversary 11s drop on Saturday. They retail for $150, but that doesn't include the 36 or so hours you'll have to spend camping out to get your hands on a pair. If a shoe was ever too white, this is the one. I'd feel guilty wearing them outside.

1 comment:

DSD said...

I can't say I liked the video, but I guess I can't really say I disliked it, either.