Thursday, June 10, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/10/10

  • "The Obvious"



    How could I not start with the Blackhawks? Patrick Kane's OT cup-winner (the angle on that shot is insane) brought the chip back to The Go after 50 years of letting other people borrow it. I'm a lightweight hockey fan - only watching when the Bulls get eliminated from the playoffs and the Sox fall more than 5 runs behind - but I've really gotten into the Hawks over the past couple years. In my amateur opinion, they're like the Phoenix Suns of the NHL: fast, aggressive offensively, and good as hell. I'm a little disappointed in my city after only 12 arrests during the revelry last night, but we'll make it up Friday morning at the parade. Peep the bro-tastic postgame interview with Kane up top too. It's pretty tight that he said fuck it and brought his boys from "Buff" on the ice with him. And the jackass reporter who tells Kane and his cousin "no cab rides tonight" should've gotten scraped then and there. I would've given the assault a MDT5 cosign no questions asked. I see why everybody hates journalists. Props TBL.
  • "Swoops" Reebok just signed John Wall to a $25 million endorsement deal. Not only is this a come-up for Wall - Nike is Nike, but I'd say fuck 'em for 25 mil too - but this is Reebok's best move since The Pump. Wall will be the face of whatever weak franchise he goes to and have every opportunity to succeed. That'll probably mean a tenfold return on Reebok's investment. Props TSS.
  • "Pill"



    Here's the visuals from Pink City's finest's "On Da Korner". I don't know why he opted for the K and not the C, but the video goes hard regardless. Props 2DBz.
  • "Futbol" After the Hawks parade tomorrow, The World Cup. Hell yeah. I got racist Spain.
  • "Summer" Glad mine has finally started.

No comments: