Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/29/10




  • "Freddie Gibbs" New Gangsta Gibbs material will always get top billing on this site. According to Andrew, Str8 Killa No Filla finally drops on July 29th. And the Str8 Killa EP will be in stores and on iTunes will follow soon after. Hit the picture for the dirty version of "National Anthem (Fuck The World)".
  • "The Dream"



    He still sings worse than D'Angelo with bronchitis or the girl from The Exoricist, but he knows how to write a song. Love King dropped today and, if it's anywhere near as good as the preview visuals, I'll deliver dude his Grammy(s) myself. Props 2DBz. Lawdhammercy.
  • "Slacking" It's definitely an art. I prefer to call it "energy efficiency", though. For example, if I told you that, this past quarter, I only went to 2 of my 4 classes, you might say 'you're a slacker.' My Dean's List grades would then say 'shut the fuck up', but I'd excuse my vulgar transcript and say that, no, I'm just efficient with my energy. The good folks over at Cracked have compiled 6 more allegedly lazy behaviors that may actually work out better for you in the long run.

2 comments:

DSD said...

Don't doo itt!! Get a Droid.
http://lifehacker.com/5570803/iphone-4-and-the-top-android-phones-compared-on-cost-and-features

Read the comments, too. And most of the Droid apps are free. My phone is my best friend (After my laptop, xbox, and car...)

And even though I'm a huge Dream fan, that commercial is an unmeasurable amount better than all of his CD's combined. Is that what women see when they watch Prince videos?

Dallas Wright said...

haha i'll try to stay strong.

and yea man idk but he could make that the video to every song he made. he'd go diamond.