Monday, June 7, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/7/10

  • "Jesus"



    The Shuttlesworth variety. Ray Ray was unstoppable last night in the Celtics' Game 2 win. 7-8 from deep in the first half. 8-10 for the game. Good Lord. I see why Rosario Dawson was on the sack.
  • "Hockey" I just want to take this opportunity to say one thing to Lo, Josh, and everybody else from the Illadelph something: One more. I realize that the series is in no way over, but I'm willing to take the risk.
  • "The Dictionary" Maybe it's just me, but does anybody else think that it's crazy that companies like Merriam-Webster make the definitive books of the English language? Why them? And, Merriam-Webster, can your boy get a job? I'm tryna get "nigga moment" put in the 2011 Dictionary.
  • "Fuckery" This isn't so much fuckery as it is a public service announcement. Fellas, I'd be willing to bet that the majority of us have, at some point in our adolescence, grabbed a girl's ass. If you were a player like some, good things followed. If you weren't, like most, you got a slap and a couple days of sneers. But ass-grabbing is a rite of passage. Like a first kiss, I remember the first time I smacked a girl's ass. Like most rites of passage though, ass-grabbing should be gotten out of the way before adulthood. Or else you might catch 7 slugs in a Baltimore alley like Tyrone Brown. It's unfortunate that Tyrone was murdered for squeezing cheeks, but, if you're 32 years old, pinching booties shouldn't be that much of a rush anymore. Props TBL.

1 comment:

MiSS *KRiS said...

haha.

seeing uncle phil caught my attention.

then i saw the booty-grabbing thing... wow, dallas, really? lol; kinda funny though i must admit.

& "nigga moment" should def be in the dictionary!

good stuff :)