Monday, August 2, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 8/2/10



  • "Fried Chicken Flu"



    For anybody else like me who missed The Boondocks last night.
  • "Funky Garcia's" Props to the only bar in San Diego who showed me love while I was there. It's a wonder what a little conversation with the bouncer at dinner can accomplish. Never partied with Navy women either. They get it in.
  • "Born 2 Roll"



    Another day, another Gibbs post. Via Andrew, here goes a short documentary on Fred. Shot by Brandon 'N2ition' Riley. Str8 Killa drops tomorrow. Buy it. You get some good free music too, with Wale dropping More About Nothing the same day.
  • "Fiesta del Sol" I've been living in Chicago for almost 21 years, so I'm ashamed to say that yesterday was the first time I've ever been to the Pilsen summer festival. It's the shit. Good music, even better food, and lots of sightseeing opportunities. Shouts to the Colombian grill stand that hooked the 2-pound beef, potato, and plantain plate. I wish I could remember your name.
  • "Congrats" I normally wouldn't do this, but it's on Facebook so I'm not really breaking any news here. A huge congratulations to my man Shaun and his wife Nina on tying the knot. Wish you all the best.

No comments: