Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 8/24/10

  • "China" I still don't understand how a 60-mile traffic jam is possible. Are there no exits on Chinese freeways communistways expressways? Maybe they use Chinese finger trap logic, and the slower you go the easier it is to get off. I would like to see video of this b/c I don't believe most of the stuff that comes from China's PR department. See: Yao Ming, $70 Jordans (yes, there is in fact a site called "RealestNiggas.com"), etc.
  • "Car Crashes"



    I guess a never-ending traffic jam beats hitting an e-way overpass at 90+ MPH. The guy here trying out for stuntman of the next Fast & Furious movie lived somehow, so don't feel guilty watching. Even if he did die, this has got to crack the Top 10 Most Spectacular Deaths list. A lot more badass than dying in hospice. Via TBL.
  • "Fatherhood"



    A pretty hilarious list from David over at The Smoking Section. He gives us "The 10 Worst Dad Moves In Sports", which probably are the 10 worst in the history of humanity. Karl Malone has got to be on papers for the the shit he did. Louisiana can't be that backwards. On second thought...
  • "Rosa Acosta" Just because. Don't worry, Rosa. I know you're looking for me. I'm on my way.

No comments: