Monday, August 30, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 8/30/10

  • "Fuckery" They sampled "Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit" WITH RAEKWON STILL ON THE TRACK. I really have no words for this. Download if you want, nobody will know.
  • "Merengue"



    This dog probably pulls all the bitches on his block. Actual bitches, like female dogs. I've been waiting all my life to use that double entendre. Via TBL.
  • "Ski Beatz" If all goes as planned, I'll have an extra birthday present. Ski Beatz's 24 Hour Karate School is scheduled to drop on 9/21. He's already 11 tracks deep, so I don't see why a solid 13 or 14-track disc can't get pressed up in the next 3 weeks. Props TSS.
  • "Greatness" It's 2 years old, but I got some good laughs last night reading Cracked's list of the "Greatest Things Ever Accomplished While High". One of my biggest pet peeves - besides the word "pet peeve" - is when people who choose to smoke/chew/pop whatever they enjoy lie about their psychedelic pastime(s). Drug use isn't bad, drug abuse is. Next time somebody wants to give you shit, show them this list.

No comments: