Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 8/3/10

  • "Uh Oh" I woulda had Brett Favre first, but that's just sports. Omar. S. Thornton said he had enough of all the harassing-ass white people at his job, and killed 8 of his co-workers and then himself. Damn, that's messed up in so many different ways. It's about to be an interesting next few days on TV.
  • "Brett Favre" I'm a little - very, very little - disappointed with this Favre retirement talk. I was looking forward to another year of booing his ass. That's all I know; he's been in the league ever since I was born. I don't believe the noise, though. I'll believe it when it's Week 6 and the Vikings are 2-3 with Tarvaris Jackson blowing reads.
  • "Bill Simmons" Dude knows his music. I can even overlook his being from Boston. Str8 Killa EP in stores TODAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One day i'm gonna bust, blow up on this society, why did you lie to me? I couldn't find a trace of umanity