Monday, December 20, 2010

Daily Top 5 >>> 12/20/10

  • "The Iggles"



    If you didn't see the game yesterday, shame on you. Missed out on the most entertaining fourth quarter of the year. In any sport. Giants up 24-10 going into the final period, completely dominating Philly. Then, Mike Vick decided to stop messing around. He really looks like he is playing NFL Street while everybody else is playing Tecmo Bowl. I think he had 80+ rushing yards in the fourth quarter alone. Two TDs and a brilliant onside kick later, the Iggles were back in it and DeSean Jackson was back ready to receive a punt. If you know football, you know that Devin Hester is the best return man in the history of the league. That's indisputable. DeSean is no chump, though. He isn't as quick as Hester, but he probably is as fast - maybe faster - than Devin on a straight line. You CAN NOT kick the ball to him in that situation. Just can't. Glad they did though. Video via TBL.
  • "Karmaloop" If you don't mind buying clothes online, go to Karmaloop.com right now. There's a one day sale going on and, if you use the discount code 'BERSERK' at check-out, you get 30% off any item plus free shipping. Do that. And use rep code 'DT13122' for an additional 10% off.
  • "Justin Timberlake" Whatever happened to dude? Back in '06 when he dropped FutureSex/LoveSounds, he was killing the entire music industry. I bought that CD it was so good. Now he does Sony commercials. Movies too, but still.
  • "Fuckery Genius"



    I forget where I found this last night, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I found my anthem for Winter Quarter. In the rare instance that I ever do get to fulfill a young lady's pipe dreams - we all know that'll never happen though - it's going to take all the self-control I can muster not to immediately play this song on my phone.
  • "Snow" There's going to be a lunar eclipse at about 1:40 am Tuesday morning. Too bad a fuckin snowstorm is coming to ruin the view for everybody in Chicago. There won't be another total lunar eclipse that coincides with the winter solstice (shouts to everybody who took astronomy) for another 84 years. I plan on being around, I don't know about y'all. Still, another example of how completely and totally negative snow is. Props Trib.

1 comment:

DSD said...

I don't watch football and I'm drunk... but that DeSean Jackson shit looked like muhfuggin Dragonball Z or some shit. Gawtdamn