Friday, January 21, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 1/21/11

  • "Saturday Night" If you haven't gotten your ticket to the Kream of the Krop party tomorrow night, you need to fix that. $7 for a 2-hour open bar and an all-you-can-twerk buffet. In Evanston, that's about as good as it gets. I'm in a SafeRide tonight, but all that means is that ticket sales are going mobile. Drive-by box office. Text/call me and we'll work something out.
  • "Immune Systems" Medicine needs to step its shit up. It's 2011, the future for Christ's sake. I can settle for not having flying cars or robot slaves. All I'm asking for is a immune system surgery. All that time inventing the Shake Weight could've been spent figuring out a way to stop me from getting sick every 3 weeks. I feel like Ethan Hawke in Gattaca. Trying to blend in with all you hardy bastards while I cough and hack my way through the day.
  • "Six Feet Under" Hypocritical as it may be, you all should go check out AATE's latest, Six Feet Under. Written and directed by Camille Edwards, the shows goes on tonight and tomorrow at 8pm. 11 pm too for you all out there creepin. $5 at Norris.
  • "Winter" Pretty obvious that it's cold as shit outside. You could moan and groan about having to wait for the free shuttle, or you could do like me and look at this as a primo day drinking opportunity. This is when the flask proves its worth.

No comments: