Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/16/11

  • "OJ" OJ is a forgotten man now. He's been locked up for years now - for stealing his own shit - and this was the first I've heard of The Juice in a long time. OJ got his old ass whooped in prison. He kept it G tho; some skinheads stomped him out for "bragging about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women." That's a 63-year-old man. Who's lived a more interesting life than OJ? Don King? Tyson?
  • "Borders" It's a wrap for them. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of you have been in a Borders bookstore more times than you've been in a public library. I have. Nothing wrong with that, just saying. Borders is going bankrupt, and half their Chicago stores will be closing. That includes my neighborhood Borders on 95th Street, as well as the Borders location. I'll be up in there snapping up all the liquidated books. You should too.
  • "Good Music"



    By all accounts, this Kendrick Lamar x J. Cole collab - for now titled Shock The World - is actually going to happen. I can settle for leaked cell phone footage like this though. Kendrick absolutely destroys the track. Holy shit. Via 2DBz.
  • "Fuckery"



    Who is telling a homeless man that's bigger than Shaq "no" when he asks for some change?? Via TBL.
  • "Marvel vs. Capcom" If you are a male b/t the ages of 18 and 25, you've played Marvel vs. Capcom. It's the reason I didn't mind going to the laundromat, and the reason I still get anxious when I have 2+ quarters in my pocket. After a 10-year leave of absence, the franchise is back and I'll probably have to get a system now. Props Complex.

No comments: