Monday, February 21, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/21/11

  • "Construction" Early post today. It's 10:15 in the AM right now, and I'm up. Blogging. I like doing this and all, but this isn't by choice. Somebody in my building has been hammering for an hour straight. I'm convinced he's building an unscaled replica of Noah's Ark, because there's nothing else that requires an hour of straight hammering. I fixed a house this summer/fall, trust me. You'd need hundreds of nails. This is harsh, but all y'all have had the same thoughts. When I was woken up at 9 AM - on a day cloudier than Wiz Khalifa piss and where I have no class - the first and only thing I could think was "Whoever is hammering, I want them dead."
  • "Tom Hanks" The fact that he strolled in on Saturday night and kicked it with a crowd of blasted college kids earned him more respect than any Oscar would. Any middle-aged white man who can laugh at a slavery skit while surrounded 50 black strangers is fine by me. Thanks Kira.
  • "Jada" I learned Wednesday at the Love, Lust, and Lies event that the Smiths are good at sharing. Ay yo Will...

No comments: