Thursday, February 24, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/24/11

  • "The Cool Kids"



    The first single from When Fish Ride Bicycles got let loose late last night. It's called "Bundle Up". I first heard this last year when they performed it at Reggie's Rock Club. Definitely a knocker. Excited to hear what Mikey and especially Chuck have stocked up with this LP. Via Andrew.
  • "Batmobiles" If you had a spare $200k laying around in an offshore account somewhere, how could you not cop? Via Cool Material.
  • "Wisconsin"



    Every time I watch them play (and win), I wonder how they do it. Jordan Taylor is a high-level PG. That comes in handy come tournament time. They're my sleeper pick. Elite 8. Watch. This buzzer-beater is courtesy of Josh Gasser and TBL.
  • "Big K.R.I.T."



    Some footage of Young Krizzle in the lab working on Returnof4eva. Enough said. Via 2DBz.
  • "Texas" Like I said yesterday, I'll be in the Lone Star from March to June interning with YNN Austin. I get to cover SXSW and get it crackin at University of Texas on the nightly. Gonna be a great - and necessary - break from NU. It's kinda hot up here for your boy right now. Anybody with contacts at UT or in the city of Austin, please get at me on Facebook. I'm looking for a sublet.

No comments: