Monday, February 28, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/28/11



  • "Open Mike"



    I've watched this 15 times since Kira posted it last night. Next time you catch me I'll be rockin with that "She Not My Ladaay" ringtone.
  • "Charlie Sheen"

    Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



    Dude turned in possibly the greatest daytime interview ever. He got on the Today Show this morning and went off, talking about how he needs $3 million an episode to keep doing 2 And A Half Men. The best part of the 12-minute interview? Sheen quoting the "great Allen Iverson's" philosophy on practice. Fame is dangerous. So is cocaine. Props TBL.
  • "Tools" If I had the money to keep a bar stocked with more than just a half-empty half-full bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label, I'd definitely have a cocktail shaker. If you have a bar, you have to have a shaker. No excuses. I'd opt for this spray paint can one if the gaudy label is removable. Via Cool Material.
  • "Freddie Gibbs"



    Gibbs + live music courtesy of The Park = must-see material. Props FSD.

4 comments:

BreukelensFinest said...

that video of mikey had me rollin! but those pictures from detriot made me feel sad as fuck. what a roller coaster winston

DSD said...

Lmao, this entire post had me rollin.
And this isn't the first thing to show how shittastic Detroit is now. There's a photographer that did this gallery called "The Ruins of Detroit" and actually took pictures like he was an archaeologist or something like 2-3 years ago. I can only imagine its worse now.

And I need to start making beats for Mikey, hahaha.

Dallas Wright said...

haha sorry Nissi. tried to find a way to make extreme poverty funny but no luck.

@Chuka lmao Lil Jon and Pitbull 2.0

miss *kris said...

LOL @ mikey. too funny! "open mike" sums it all up pretty well. haha.