Monday, March 28, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 3/28/11

  • "Big K.R.I.T." Finally, we're blessed with Returnof4eva. Click the pic.
  • "VCU"



    It was real cool coming back to my apartment yesterday and seeing the Morris twins crying on the bench like Debo took the chains their grandma gave 'em. I wish VCU and Butler weren't matched up this weekend, but I'm just hoping for two close games. I'm riding with Kemba Walker, Jeremy Lamb and UConn.
  • "H-E-B" I don't know what store H-E-B is the Texas-version of. So I'll just say it's the Texas-version of heaven. Only half a mile from my spot, and you can get a week of dinners for an Andrew Jackson. For real. I just left there with two packs of Hot Pockets, two packs of Bagel Bites, a pack of hot dogs, buns, frozen broccoli and corn, mac and cheese, ravioli, and BBQ sauce for $16.33.
  • "Professionalism" The Raptors suck. Even with Chris Bosh they blew, so this isn't news. They got whooped by Golden State over the weekend and, down 40-something midway through the 3rd quarter, Julian Wright got called to go in. He didn't get up. I've known Julian Wright since he was in high school and I was in grade school - he is friends with my cousin, and his dad went to high school with my parents and pretty much every other Black person over 50 that I know. He's a good dude. So I hope he really was sick, and didn't just plain refuse to go in the game. Via TBL.
  • "Yelawolf"



    Part Two of Yela's SXSW recap. Still mad I missed it by only three days. Via High Snobiety.

No comments: