Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 4/21/11 (600th Post)



  • "Da Visionaryz"



    They're quickly becoming one of my favorite videography groups. They directed this, the visual for Mikkey Halsted's "The Exorcist". Great song, great video. Via FSD.
  • "Fuckery" There are few things more important than the birth of a child. April baseball games are not one of those things. The MLB allows players to take paternity leaves, and rightfully so. Rangers pitcher Colby Lewis took one and missed a start to be with his wife for the birth of their second child. Texas journalist Richie Whitt apparently finds this unacceptable: "Baseball players are paid millions to play baseball. If that means “scheduling” births so they occur in the off-season, then so be it." If I ever run into Whitt on the street, I'll kick him in his kneecap for you Colby. Via TBL.
  • "Missed Opportunities"



    I can't completely form an opinion of an artist until I see them perform live. Kendrick Lamar has been high on my rapper list since I first got my hands on (O)verly (D)edicated. So naturally I'd be 1000 miles away when dude has a show in Chicago. This was last night at The Shrine. Props 2DBz.
  • "Catfax"



    Found this over at The Smoking Section. I don't know who Billy Sorrells is - nor is he really that funny - but whoever came up with this skit is a genius. "Larry Hoover in there too."
  • "Pac"



    I won't finish until the Bulls game is over, but the first part of this 2Pac prison interview is dope. I enjoy his music, but I was never a huge fan. Feel free to leave any hate in the comments section. I always respected the man's intelligence and willingness to speak on things that most celebrities would never dare touch. All three parts via 2DBz.

No comments: