Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/1/11

  • "Shaq"



    The Diesel retired today. 19 years, 15 All-Star games, 4 titles, 3 Finals MVPs, 1 regular season MVP. Considering on and off-court personality, I think he's the most entertaining athlete of my lifetime. Definitely a top-5 ever center. Because I can, here's my list: Wilt, Hakeem, Russell, Shaq, Kareem.
  • "(Good) Pop Music"



    Here goes some behind-the-scenes footage of the video shoot for the song that's slowly taking over the world. This will be the first and last time DJ Khaled and Rick Ross ever appear together on this website. Savor the moment. *Aside* After watching the entire video, let me reiterate something: No words, no gestures, no abstract art, nor any amount of binary code can express how badly I want to curb stomp DJ Khaled. Via 2DBz.
  • "Js" Nike's latest moneymaker are the Air Jordan 1 'Banned' sneakers. They'll see a store release soon. Probably at least $150, and that's if you camp out. Props High Snobiety.

No comments: