Thursday, June 23, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/23/11

  • "Goals"



    This was pretty cool. Lil' Twist The U-17 Canada goalie tying the game up in the 87th minute from past midfield. Via TBL.
  • "Squares" Female tennis players have been "grunting" for a minute now (I prefer "aggressive moan"). I don't really have a problem with it, mostly because I've never really watched women's tennis by choice. Tennis is hard as hell, so I understand the exclamations. The British, of course, do not. Yes, it's a slow day in sports and around these parts. HuffPost.
  • "Heroes"



    This lady has a made-for-TV-movie in her immediate future. A truly great American. *Aside* I didn't mean a single letter of that. Fuck this lady, fuck the police for chasing down 3 kids and pinning one against a fence with a moving vehicle, and motherfuck the news for covering it. A highway chase over a few cases of beer, what a world.

No comments: