Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 8/23/11



  • "Rumors" I'd like to send a couple heartfelt middle fingers to every media outlet that was reporting Will Smith and Jada Pinkett's separation earlier today. I've been waiting for a decade to hear that news, and I don't appreciate having my emotions toyed with so carelessly. Jada, I know you're reading this. I know you need some younger, less wealthy blood in your life. Let me be that change.
  • "Nick Ashford" RIP to one of the greatest and most permed songwriters this country has ever seen. It's a little late, but still.
  • "Pandemonium" Chuka pretty much voiced my opinion on the Virginia earthquake that happened a few hours ago: "....so?" No injuries, no cool building collapses, no Godzilla. I'll be just fine never hearing about it again.
  • "Skrekk√łgle" I won't even pretend to know who Skrekk√łgle is. All I know is that this is one of the coolest sculptures I've seen. Props Hypebeast.

No comments: