Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daily Top 5 >>> 9/28/11


  • "Ozzie"
 
I fell into a mild depression Monday when my beloved White Sox manager resigned. I honestly never thought Ozzie would leave. Never crossed my mind. Ozzie kept it 100 though; he left because Reinsdorf wasn't trying to pay him, and the new Miami Marlins were (and did). The Sox get two prospects as compensation, but, unless those guys are the second coming of Willie Mays and Bob Gibson, I'd rather have Ozzie back.

  • "Big K.R.I.T."
 

Here goes the chopped and screwed edition of my favorite album this year, Returnof4eva. Many, many propers unto TSS. Hit the pic for the download.
  • "Summer Jobs"
 

As some of you know, I worked as a wedding/corporate event photographer for Stitely Entertainment this summer. Above is the promo video I shot and edited for their in-house spinner, DJ Vicente.

  • "Vinyl" 


It's been a decade since The Blueprint dropped and the inevitable anniversary products are popping up. This blue woodgrain vinyl is cold, though. If you really want a copy, hit Hov's Live Nation store and get ready to pay up. Via TSS.
  • "Derrick Rose" 



Here's a peek at the new adiZero 2s. You gotta "like" adidas Basketball on Facebook for the full visuals. I'd rather like them on Facebook for a full NBA season myself.

No comments: